What is Coworking?
At WorkAround it's a group of people who share a common goal of wanting more! More out of their business, their life, relationships, and community. Our members not only share a space but also collaborate with each other, gaining knowledge and insight through onsite education and coaching.
Get the strength and support you need to grow your business and be more productive than you would at home.
“As a very social person, I found it incredibly lonely working from home and was also surprised that I actually got a lot less done at home than I ever did working in corporate America. I also knew my coaches had similar issues. We needed to get together and fast!” – Buffie Blesi, Co-Founder.
Main Focus of WorkAround:
- Bring together Buffie's business coaches
- Provide a place for meetings with clients and resources for other entrepreneurs to work together
Here is what was most important as concept development began:
- The entire concept centered around the entrepreneur and business owner to ensure their success
- Our location is in an interesting and invigorating neighborhood with access to public transportation, restaurants and parking
- The space itself has a variety of working options as well as be inviting and “homey”
Why should I choose WorkAround?
• Fast/Reliable Internet
• Convenient Location
• Unlimited Coffee
• Business Coaching
• Various Work Stations
• Stylish Loft Layout
• Coworkers To Collaborate With